Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dad n Me to New England

Day 1, HOU to MDW to BOS to Killington, VT

No photos today.  Tired, the alarm went off at 5:00 this morning.

I’ve always loved Southwest Airlines, but you know, I’m older now.  I like assigned seats.  I like a little more comfort.

It took 4 hours to get to Killington from Logan. 

The “Big Dig” is TOTALLY amazing.  Wow!  Last time I was in Boston, they were digging it.  It’s done now.  Wow.  Just wow.

Everywhere we went today, we either ran into traveling Hog fans (who hollered and Called the Hogs) or ran into someone who watched the game.  I got comment after comment after comment:  waitresses, the guy who rented us the car, flight attendants, random people at baggage claim---they all saw the game and they all commented on it, how great Arkansas was, etc.  The waiter at the restaurant tonight has a son at South Carolina; he commented that we were the one game they were totally fearing.

It’s good to be da Hog.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to be a Hog, but especially when you're getting the love.

    ReplyDelete