Thursday, May 2, 2013

WE'RE GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

In 12 hours we will be at the airport ready to board our flight to Orlando. I have been saying for a week that this time, I was going to be READY, so I wouldn't have to get ready at the last minute. How much I have packed: -0- How much I have yet to pack: EVERYTHING. Crap. And, we have a 70% chance of thunderstorms for today and tomorrow in Orlando. but WE'RE GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!

SOARIN' OVER CALIFORNIA

ROCK-N-ROLLERCOASTER lights on ROCK-N-ROLLERCOASTER lights OFF

HOLLYWOOD TOWER OF TERROR

CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!"

"It's a small world after all!"

"Put on your Sunday Clothes" 5:25

Last time we went to Walt Disney World:

No comments:

Post a Comment