Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is it so wrong…

…for me to rejoice at the suffering of others? Shouldn't I be so ashamed? Shouldn't I cry large tears instead?


NAAAH!!!

GO TO HELL, OLE MISS, GO TO HELL!!!!

Rebel fans, that was CLASSIC Hooty Dale Nutt right there. And y'all keep wondering why we ran him out of Arkansas. You need to remember this game, Rebels. It will haunt your dreams. You'll look back on it as the day that first cold, dreadful finger of doubt ran up and down your spine---the game where you said, "What the hell was that?" "Oh, well, they had a bad day, everybody has one now and again; they'll fix it." Except they won't. Ever. What you see is what you get with the Nuttjob.


If I were y'all, I'd lock up the female TV anchors in town with Hooty on the prowl.

South Carolina 16, Ole Miss 10.
Glorious, simply glorious.

Giggetah!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got that right!!! All I could think was ..hmmmmm seen this before.....hmmmmm been there done that.

    ReplyDelete